Sikkim PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : SPSC Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Application for the 02 post of Photographer on temporary basis through direct recruitment under Information & Public Relations Department.
Job Location:- Sikkim
Last Date:- 14th September 2016
Name of Post:- Photographer
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 31.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 3800/- Per Month
- Qualification:-03 (three) years diploma in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from a recognized institution by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) or 03(three) years Degree in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from recognized University. OR Graduate in any discipline from recognized University with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Degree in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography or with minimum 02(two) years Post Graduate Diploma in Photography / Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography from an institution recognized by AICTE/University.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it identical stamp size photograph with the application name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 14.09.2016 at 03.00 pm.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|