South Central Railway recruitment 2016-17 notification 21 posts: Applications are invited from eligible sports persons in the following fields in prescribed format (Annexure-I) to recruit 21 (Twenty one) sports persons in Group ‘C’ posts.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 17th October 2016
Name of Post:- Sports Person
- Total no. of Posts:-21 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- & 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10th or SSC or equivalent with relevant sports Represented the Country in any of the Category-A, B & C Championships / events.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on Examination.
Application Fee:- Fee of Rs.100/- should be paid in the form of crossed Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, Two passport size colour photographs & application fee send to ‘The Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt. & HQ), Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, 4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana) on or before 17.10.2016.
- Candidate will be subjected for their fitness in the relevant medical classification during the medical examination by Railway Medical Authorities prior to his/ her appointment in the allotted post after due selection.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities will be given free Train travelling authority in second class when called for trials/interview.
- No TA/DA, Accommodation will be provided while appearing the selections/trials/ interviews. Candidates should come prepared to stay at the place of trials for 2-3 days. They have to bring their own sports kit/equipment.
- Non-fulfillment of any of the criteria mentioned in the advertisement will make the application liable for rejection.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere on South Central Railway