South Indian Bank recruitment 2016-17 notification 10 posts: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in the state of West Bengal for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for branches in West Bengal State under Bank’s Kolkata Region.
South Indian Bank Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Name of Post||Probationary Clerk|
|No of Post||10 posts|
|Last date to apply||20th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
South Indian Bank free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Probationary Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 26 years as on 31.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11765-31740/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation from recognised University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing minimum 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and Graduation (Aggregate).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
Selection Process:- The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For General Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
The Candidates pay application fee through DD to the South Indian Bank Limited payable at Kolkata.
How to apply online for South Indian Bank exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 04.10.2016 to 20.10.2016. & Please submit the application in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Probationary Clerk – Application ref ID – …… (please fill in)…….. for West Bengal State” and send to “DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA, DOOR NO: 20A, WARD NO:63, IST FLOOR, FLAT NO.1, PARK STREET, KOLKATA. PIN – 700 016” along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates to prove qualification and age, documentary proof for the residential status and Demand Draft favouring The South Indian Bank Ltd. payable at Kolkata.
Starting Date to Apply online: 04.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 20.10.2016
Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Online application & DD: 25.10.2016
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application and should have paid the fees in the form of DD before applying for the same. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for Written Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for Written Test/ Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of three (3) years (active service) from the date of their joining the Bank. In case they leave the service of the Bank for any reasons whatsoever before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) will be levied towards compensation and liquidated damages.