THDC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 post: THDC India Limited invites application for the 03 posts of Manager & Deputy Manager.
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 20th October 2016
Name of Post:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc in Mining Engineering from recognized University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks or equivalent with 11 years experience.
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc in Mining Engineering from recognized University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks or equivalent with 6 years experience.
Application Fee:- A non refundable demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank shall be payable by candidates belonging to Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category in favour of THDC India Limited payable at Rishikesh. No other mode of payment is acceptable, SC /ST/PwD/ Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates send to The Manager (Recruitment), THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram, Bye Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201,Uttarakhand on or before 20.10.2016.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Reservation/Relaxation/ concession to candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ Ex-SM/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots category shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- All eligibility qualification should be regular and recognized from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Candidates with Diploma/Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered
- The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying B.E./B.Tech is 60% taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/Institute-if applicable. No rounding off of marks obtained shall be allowed. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. A certificate for conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks based on the procedure certified by the University/Institution from where they have obtained B.E./B.Tech shall be sent alongwith application through post.
- Candidates who have acquire higher qualification in addition to essential qualification advertised are eligible to apply. However, no advantage in selection or in form of higher start/ Special Consideration shall be available to them.
- Period of training will not be considered as experience required for the post. Experience in field of research or an ad-hoc or temporary basis will also not be considered for the purpose of reckoning of experience.
- The SC/ST/OBC/ candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria and have not availed any relaxation available to them as per GoI guidelines shall be considered for Unreserved Posts.
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, application fee or necessary document proofs will be rejected.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely consider further for selection process. The decision of THDC India Limited as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if any particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized / false / misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars.
- Canvassing or otherwise influencing the selection process will render the candidature invalid.
- The vacancies notified may vary operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify after the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without assuming any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required.
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to Jurisdiction of Dehradun (Uttarakhand) courts only.
- Computation of age and length of experience shall be done as on .01.10.2016
- Candidates selected in THDCIL are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Candidates called for interview for the post of Manager shall be reimbursed AC-II to and fro rail fare and candidates called for the post Dy. Manager shall be reimburse AC-III to and fro rail fare by shortest route from their starting station or mailing address, within India, which is nearest to the Place of Interview, on production of proof of journey.
- THDC India Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Application received after the last date of receipt of applications will neither be entertained not returned.
- The Venue of interview will be intimated separately through email/THDCIL website.
- All Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the recruitment section of our website http://thdc.co.in or http://thdc.gov.in and no separate communication shall be made. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates related to recruitment.
- Applicants should clearly mention their mobile no. and e-mail id at specified place in application form. In case a candidate does not have a valid e-mail id he/she should create his/her new e-mail id before applying. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number active until the completion of entire recruitment process.. No change in the e-mail ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via e-mail and/ or SMS only.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
- Candidate working in Govt./PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to produce “ No Objection Certificate” from the present employer. They may, however send one advance copy of application alongwith self attested copies of relevant certificates.
- Only those application which are received through Ordinary Post/Speed Post/Registered Post ( no other means) alongwith requisite documents and applicable fee within scheduled date will be considered further.