TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 notification Apply online for 13 Assistant Professor at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 13 (thirteen) Assistant Professor (Radiology Physics) vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 17th May 2017 to 14th June 2017.
TNPSC jobs 2017-18 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Assistant Professor: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Assistant Professor job should have Degree of M.Sc (Medical Physics) conducted by the College of Engineering in the Anna University, Chennai or A Degree of M.Sc (Physics) and Diploma in Radiology Physics awarded by the Bombay University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2017.
- Assistant Professor: 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination & Oral Test.
Fee charges:- Applicant have to pay Rs. 150/- candidate have to Register their basic particulars through One-time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- Examination fee in the form of online or by offline at SBI/ at Indian Bank. SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with TNPSC requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of TNPSC department; www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online & Select desired Post.
- Click on ‘Apply & Click here for Payment’.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th May 2017
Form Submission End Date: 14th June 2017
Challan Payment: 16th June 2017
Written Exam Date: 3rd September 2017