TPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification : TPSC Tripura Public Service Commission invites application for the 02 post of Group D.
Job Location:- Agartala (Tripura)
Last Date:- 01st October 2016
Name of Post:- Group D
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 01.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 4840-13000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1400/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Class V passed
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST/PH Candidates
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form and 2 copies of recent passport size photographs & relevant documents send to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura on or before 01.10.2016.
Instructions to the Candidates:-
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed FORM only which is available fron the Tripura Gramin Bank Branches/Extensions counters on deposit of the prescribed fee as notified in the advertisement. Prescribed application form can be downloaded and must be printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) from the website “http://www.tpsc.gov.in” or “http://www.tripurainfo.com”. The prescribed form contains 4(four) pages in complete out of which 1st and 2nd pages are meant for the particulars of the applicant, the 3rd page is to be used as ADMIT CARD carrying important instructions to the candidates for appearing in the Examination/Screening Test. The 4th page (back page) contains the necessary instructions to the candidates. Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) and experience(s) for respective post(s) on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- (a) The application should be filled-up in complete form by own hand writing using black ball point pen only. Prescribed fee is to be deposited to the Tripura Gramin Bank, A/C No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala through any branch /Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank within the State. For the candidates outside of the State, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the A/C No. 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala. The said deposit Bank Receipt is to be affixed in the specified box on the 2nd page of the Application Form. (b) Two copies of stamp size recent photograph are to be affixed on the indicated boxes one in the 1st page & the other in the 3rd page. (c) Date of birth should be written in Christian Era as recorded in Admit Card of Madhyamik / School Leaving Examination.
- The followings are to be enclosed along with the filled-in Application Form if otherwise not instructed in the advertisement. (i) Self-addressed envelope (28cm X 12cm) bearing postage worth Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only affixed thereon for sending the Admit Card. (ii) In case of application sent by post, another self-addressed Post-Card indicating the Advertisement No., Item No. and name of the Post applied for is to be sent along with the application form. It will be used for acknowledgement of receipt of the application. (iii) Self-attested copies of the certificates/documents as per requirement of the Application Form. (iv) While sending by post, the envelope cover to be superscribed as “Application for the post of..........” (v) If employed, must apply through proper channel or attach a “No Objection Certificate” from his/her employer. However, an advance copy along with copies of all required certificates/documents be sent to the Commission and another photocopy of the filled-in application to be sent through proper channel. If employed after submission of application, “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned employer to be produced at the time of interview.
- The applications may be submitted either in person or by post. Duly filled-in application must reached to the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission, Agartala, West Tripura on or before the last date of submission of application as indicated in the advertisement for the post(s). The Commission will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. No application received after the prescribed last date will be entertained under any circumstances and all the applications received after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
- Any application incomplete in any form or defective or containing statements which are incorrect or false or if there is any suppression of facts, is liable to be summarily rejected. If such discrepancies detected even at the subsequent stage, it is also liable to be rejected. No correspondence or queries from applicants will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the Commission for appearing at the Written Examination/Screening Test or Interview.
- (a) The benefit of reservation of vacancy is applicable only to SC/ST candidates approved by the Govt. of Tripura as per Rule in force. SC/ST candidates of other staes may apply only for unreserved vacancy as general candidates. (b) Upper age relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST/PH candidates and Govt. Employees.
- The prescribed esential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not confer any right to the candidates to be called for interview except in case of scheduled examination(s). Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Commission to interview all those candidates, the Commission may restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement or by holding a Screening Test.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage will disqualify a candidate.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|