TSPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 1032 posts: TSPSC Telangana State Public Service Commission invites application for the 1032 posts of Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector, Deputy Tehsildar & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- Telangana
Last Date:- 23rd September 2016
Name of Post:- Prohibition & Excise Sub Inspector
- Total no. of Posts:-284 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 26600-77030/- Per Month
Name of Post:- Deputy Tehsildar
- Total no. of Posts:-259 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28940-78910/- Per Month
Qualification:- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
- 5 years for SC/ST/BCs Candidates
- 10 years for PWD Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online OR OMR Based).
Application Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fees to be Online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 02.09.2016 to 23.09.2016.
Important Legal Provisions Governing The Recruitment Process:-
- Vacancies: The recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified before the examination only. There shall be no waiting list as per G.O. Ms. No. 81 General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Dated 22/02/1997.
- Recruitments:- The Recruitment will be processed as per this Notification and also as per the Rules and Instructions issued by the Government and also as decided by the Commission from time to time in terms of respective Special Rules/Adhoc Rules governing the Recruitment and G.O.Ms.No. 113 Health, Housing and Municipal Administration Dept., Dt. 10/12/1959, G.O.Ms.No. 81, Revenue(CT-1)Department, Dt.03/02/1990 read with G.O. Ms. No. 204 Revenue (CT-I) Dept., Dt. 10/03/2010, G.O. Ms. No. 372 Revenue(U) Dept., Dt. 24/02/1983, G.O. Ms. No. 394, PR&RD (Mandal.II) Dept., Dt. 30/12/2004 read with G.O. Ms. No. 253, PR&RD (E.VII) Dept., Dt. 29/08/2012, G.O. Ms. No. 950, Revenue (Excise-I) Dept., Dt. 28/11/1998, G.O. Ms. No. 990 Revenue (Ser.111) Department, Dt. 24/09/1992 read with G.O. Ms. No. 117 Revenue (Ser.II) Department, Dt. 22/07/2015, G.O. Ms. No. 266 Food & Agriculture (Co-op.II), Dt. 18/04/1990 read with G.O. Ms. No. 274 Agriculture and Cooperation (Coop.II) Department, Dt. 30/10/2004, G.O. Ms. No. 262 Revenue (Endowments-I) Department, Dt. 20/05/2002, G.O. Ms. No. 14 LE&T (Lab-IV) Department, Dt. 26/11/1994 read with G.O. Ms No. 14 LE&T (Lab-IV) Department, Dt. 09/05/1996, G.O. Ms. No. 17 Industries & Commerce (HL) Department, Dt. 06/02/1995 read with G.O. Ms. No. 25 Industries & Commerce (TEX) Department, Dt. 13/04/2015, G.O. Ms No. 455 General Administration (Ser.B) Department, Dt. 31/10/1997 and as per Government orders issued from time to time, and other related G.Os, Rules etc., applicable in this regard.
- Rules: All are informed that the various conditions and criterion prescribed herein are governed by the General Rules of existing State and Subordinate Service Rules, read with the relevant Special Rules applicable to any particular service in the departments. Any guidelines or clarification is based on the said Rules, and, in case of any necessity, any matter will be processed as per the relevant General and Special Rules in force.
- Constitutional Provisions:- The Commission is empowered under the provisions of Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India read with relevant laws, rules, regulations and executive instructions and all other enabling legal provisions in this regard to conduct examination for appointment to the posts notified herein, duly following the principle of order of merit with reference to relevant statutory provisions and ensuring that the whole recruitment and selection process is carried out with utmost regard to maintain secrecy and confidentiality so as to ensure that the principle of merit is followed. A candidate shall be disqualified for appointment, if he himself / she herself or through relations or friends or any others has canvassed or endeavored to enlist for his candidature, extraneous support, whether from official or non-official sources for appointment to this service.
- Zonal/ Local /Multi Zonal:- The Zonal and Local Reservations shall be followed as per the Para -8 of A.P. Public Employment (Organization of Local Cadres and Regulation of Direct Recruitment) Order, 1975 (G.O.P. No. 674, G.A. (SPF-A) Dept., Dated: 20/10/1975) and for Multi Zonal Posts as per G.O.P. No. 729, GA(SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 1/11/1975 read with G.O. Ms. No. 124, General Administration (SPF-A) Department, dated: 07/03/2002 and other orders issued by the Government of Telangana from time to time and within the meaning of Sections 3 and 97 of A.P. State Reorganization Act 06/2014.
- Employed:- The persons already in Government Service/ Autonomous bodies/ Government aided institutions etc., whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees are required to inform in writing to the Head of Office / Department, as the case may be and required to submit the “No objection” from the concerned Head of Office / Department to the Commission as and when required to do so.
- Penal Action:- The Commission is also empowered to invoke the penal provisions of the A.P. Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act 25/97 for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto in respect of this Notification.
- Caste & Community: Community Certificate issued by the competent authority (obtained from Government of Telangana State) in terms of G.O.Ms No. 58, SW (J) Dept., dt: 12/5/97 read with G.O. Ms. No. 5 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 08/08/2014, G.O. Ms. No. 11 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 17/09/2014 and G.O. Ms. No. 2 Scheduled Castes Development (POA.A2) Dept., Dt. 22/01/2015 should be submitted at appropriate time in respect of SC & ST Candidates. In respect of candidates belonging to Backward Classes are required to produce Community Certificate (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D& BC-E) from Competent Authority i.e., from Tahsildars in the State of Telangana not below the rank of Deputy Tahsildar (G.O. Ms. No. 16 BCW(OP) Dept., Dt. 11/03/2015) and orders and instructions issued by the Government from time to time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule - 2(28) Explanation: No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. Reservation and Fee exemption are applicable to SC’s, ST’s BC’s, Women, Persons with Disability (PWD) and fee exemption to unemployed OC candidates belonging to Telangana State.
- Reservation:- (i)The Reservation and eligibility in terms of General Rule 22 & 22 (A) of State and Subordinate Service Rules are applicable. (ii) Reservation to Disabled persons is applicable for Pc. No. 01, 04, 06, 07 and 11to13. However, for Pc. No. 02 & 03 restricted to HH and OH as per Departmental Special Rules. For Pc. No. 05, 08, 09 and 10 the reservation to Disabled persons is not applicable. The required extent of deformity and the genuineness of the Medical Certificate and in the case of ambiguity or doubt, the same shall be referred to the Appellate Medical Boards as per the instructions of the Government. (iii) The Reservation to Women will apply as per General Rules / Special rules. (iv) Reservation to BC-E group will be subject to the adjudication of the litigation before the Honorable Courts including final orders in Civil Appeal No: (a) 2628- 2637 of 2010 in SLP. No. 7388-97 of 2010, dated. 25/03/2010 and orders from the Government.
- Distance Education:- The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council as the case may be. Unless such Degrees had been recognised by the relevant Statutory Authority, they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification. The onus of Proof of recognition by the relevant Statutory Authority that their Degrees / Universities have been recognised, rests with the Candidate.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|