Union Bank of India recruitment 2016-17 notification: UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (LAW).
Union Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Deputy General Manager (Law)|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||03rd December 2016|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Union Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Deputy General Manager (Law)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 to 50 years As on 01.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 68680 – 76520/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master‟s degree in Law from a recognized University in India.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interview.
- For All Categories candidates: Rs.600/-
Candidates pay application fee through Challan.
How to apply offline for Union Bank of India exam 2017:- Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Attach your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign it at the appropriate places. Applicants need to send following documents by email to email@example.com and ensure that it reaches this office by 03.12.2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.11.2016
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.12.2016
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to appointment will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of appointment that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
- Payment of Application Fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Bankers Cheques / Indian Postal Orders received towards payment of Application Fees will not be encashed by the Bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants and such application will be treated as invalid.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
- Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright.
- An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore, before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
- The list of eligible candidates will be hosted on the Bank‟s website under Recruitment in Careers page tentatively after 2 weeks from the last date of submission of application and information regarding Personal Interview will be displayed on the Bank‟s website. Interview call letters can be downloaded from Bank‟s website from the link provided. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank‟s website.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.