Union Bank of India recruitment 2016-17 notification: UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Vice President (Marketing) on Contractual Basis.
Union Bank of India Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Union Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Vice President|
|No of Post||01 post|
|Last date to apply||18th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Union Bank of India free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Vice President
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 to 50 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 175000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBA from a recognized University or a reputed institute recognized by Government authorities.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Interview.
- For pay application fee: Rs.600/-
Candidates pay application fee through Challan or NEFT in Current Account No. 378901010037011 Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch IFSC Code – UBIN0537896.
How to apply offline for Union Bank of India exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with documents & fees receipt send by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org between 07.10.2016 to 18.10.2016
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.10.2016
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 18.10.2016
- a) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to engagement will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- b) Payment of Application Fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Bankers Cheques / Indian Postal Orders received towards payment of Application Fees will not be encashed by the Bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants.
- c) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
- d) Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright.
- e) An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
- f) Information regarding Personal Interview will be displayed on the Bank‟s website. It will also be sent to shortlisted applicants on their email ID.
- g) While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the Personal Interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank‟s website and their own email ID from time to time.
- h) The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- i) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- j) Any resultant dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.