University of Delhi recruitment 2016-17 notification Junior Assistant Posts : Applications are invited on prescribed application form to fill up the following non-teaching position in Institute of Home Economics, University of Delhi on permanent basis, under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 7th September 2016
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 years as on 7th September 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/- Per Month
- Qualification:-A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/ Institution with at least 50%marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline. Or Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Office Management/Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management /Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials etc. send to the Director, Institute of Home Economics(University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 7th September 2016.
- The last date for submission of completed application form is 7.9.2016.
- The upper age limit shall be determined as on 7.9.2016.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of University of Delhi.
- The reservation for OBC (non-creamy layer), SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD)candidates will be applicable as per the Central Government/ University of Delhi norms. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/norms. They should attach copy of the relevant certificate in the format, prescribed by the Union Government, along with the application.
- The PwD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered for the post reserved for PwD. The candidates applying under PwD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 360/3/2004- Estt. (Res) dated29.12.2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin. nic.in.)
- Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the College shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents submitted by the candidates. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility and liability shall lie solely with the candidate.
- Candidates should possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the closing date of application. Candidates are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material / information while submitting the application and self-certified copies/testimonials.
- The applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility for the post being applied for before filling up their application. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy whether he/she is meeting the prescribed criterion.
- At the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service the college shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are false or the candidate has suppressed relevant information, then his/her services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the College.
- The number/category of posts advertised may vary, and the College reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised or abolish any or all of them without assigning any reason thereof.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason.
- The Application will be rejected if it is found that the applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria or has misrepresented/suppressed the information.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the College reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- Please super-scribe the “Post applied for” (in bold) on the top of the envelope. Please note that application forms shall not be accepted in person. The College shall not be responsible for any delay/loss due to postal or technical reasons.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The application form can be obtained from College website.
- No T.A or D.A will be paid for appearing in the written/typing test.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|