UPPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for the 142 Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director & Various Vacancies. Apply online before 31st January 2017.
UPPSC hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Veterinary Medical Officer/ Deputy Director|
|No of Post||142 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Veterinary Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 125 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto or other recognized Veterinary qualification as defined in clause(C) of Section 2 of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Act no.- 52 of 1984), as amended from time to time or Must be duly registered with the Uttar Pradesh Veterinary Council with relevant experience.
Name of Post:- Deputy Director (Printing)
- Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A degree (preferably in Science) of a recognized University or A Diploma from a recognized school of Printing Technology designed to impart sound practical Knowledge in modern method of printing and graphic Arts and good technical Knowledge of printing machines, papers inks, lithography etc or Good working Knowledge of Hindi in Dev Nagri script with relevant experience.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test and Interview.
For General Category: 105/- (Rs. 80/- exam fee + Rs.25/- online processing fee)
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 65/- (Rs. 40/- exam fee + Rs.25/- online processing fee)
For Handicapped Categories candidates: 25/- (Rs. 25/- online processing fee)
For Dependents of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Servicemen/ women candidates: No fee
Application fee through online by using Net banking/ Card payment/ other payment modes.
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in 30th December 2016 to 31st January 2017 & Send to hard copy of the online application with photocopies of their all academic/ required document regarding their claims through registered/ speed post or Personally to the Office of the Commission, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on or before 21st February 2017.
Advertisement Number:- 4/2016-17
Starting Date to Apply online: 30th December 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31st January 2017
Last Date to Pay Challan: 27th January 2017
Last Date to hard copy of the online application: 21st February 2017