UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 127 posts: UPSC Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the 127 posts of Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Various Vacancies.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 15th September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III
- Total no. of Posts:-109 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 15.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty and three years Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
Name of Post:- Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:-08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 15.09.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Master degree in any subject from a recognized University or equivalent with three years experience in the field of Handicrafts, Cottage, Industry and Small Scale Industry.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PH Candidates
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by depositing the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 15.09.2016.
- a) All candidates whether in Government service or in Government owned industrial or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the selection.
- b) The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Application on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- c) In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Online Recruitment Application is liable to be rejected.
- d) Candidates must, if required, attend a personal interview at such place, as may be fixed by the Commission. The Commission do not defray the traveling or other expenses of candidates summoned for interview. They, however, contribute towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished when they are called for interview.
- e) Commission’s contribution towards the traveling expenses in respect of those candidates who are interviewed at Delhi will be paid on the spot on the date of interview itself provided they fulfill all the conditions. In respect of those candidates who have been called to be present at interviews at places other than Delhi, the same will be sent by Money Order later on.
- f) The Summoning of candidates for interview convey no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidates will be issued by the Government.
- g) Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as Government may require.
- h) Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News and any interim enquiries about the result are therefore, unnecessary and will not be attended to. The Commission do not enter into correspondence with the candidates about reasons for their non selection for interview/appointment.
- i) The Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- j) Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.