UPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 66 posts: UPSC Union Public Service Commission invites application for the 66 posts of Assistant Professor, Director & Various Vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 17/2016
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor, Director|
|No of Post||66 posts|
|Last date to apply||13th October 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Union Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III
- Total no. of Posts:-40 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 13.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS Degree qualification included in the First Schedule or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 with Post Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super-specialty and three years Teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first post graduate degree.
Name of Post:- Assistant Director
- Total no. of Posts:-10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 13.10.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Chartered Accountant or Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Chartered Financial Analyst or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters of Business Economics or Master in Commerce or Degree in any discipline and Bachelors Degree in Law.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 5 Years
Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 3 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test and Interview.
For Other Category: Rs.25/-
For SC/ST/PH/Women Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
The Candidates can depositing the money in any branch of SBI, or using the SBI Net Banking/Visa/Master credit/debit card.
How to apply online for Union Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13.10.2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13.10.2016
Last Date for Completely Submission of online Application: 14.10.2016