UPSSC recruitment 2016 notification 3316 posts: Advertisement No. 1/2016-17 Date: 11.05.2016 – Applications will be accepted only when fee SPECIAL NOTICE is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission. If the fee is deposited in Bank after prescribed last date for fee submission, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected and application will not be accepted. Once fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidate to deposit fee in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee submission and submit the application upto prescribed last date for submission of applications.
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Name of Post:- Allopathic Medical officer Grade -I
- Total no. of Posts:- 3286 Posts (General – 1644, OBC – 887, SC – 690, ST – 65)
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years Age Limit- (upper age limit for reserved category candidates shall be relaxable as per rules).
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Qualification:- candidate for direct recruitment must possess M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India. A candidate who possesses a post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in a particular subject of a University recognised by the Medical council of India or the Uttar Pradesh Medical Council shall be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment
Name of Post:- Economic and Statistical officer
- Total no. of Posts:- 19 Post
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay – 5400/-
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years. Age- (Relaxation in age as per rules
- Qualification:- (One) Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. Or Two years Postgraduate diploma in Statistics from an institute recognized by the Government. (Two) Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Name of Post:- Lecturer Moalijat
- Total no. of Posts:- 1 Post
- Pay Scale:- 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Age Limit:- minimum 25 years, Maximum 40 years (age relaxation as per Rules for reserved category).
- Qualification:- Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939. Post Graduate (2) qualification of the subject from a recognized Institution. (3) Adequate knowledge of Hindi, English and Urdu or Arabic or Persian.
Other Posts details:-
- Principal (Carried Forward): 01 post
- Filaria Control Officer: 01 post
- Reader Kaumarya Bhritya: 01 post
- Professor Shalya Tantra (Carried Forward): 01 post
- Lecturer in Government Ayurvedic medical colleges: 03 posts
- Reader Obstetrics and Gnaecology: 01 post
- Reader physiology and Biochemistry: 01 post
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee:- After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The EChallan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan. The above fee, according to the category, is as under:-
- 1- Unreserved (General) – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/-Total = 105/-
- 2- Other Backward Class – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
- 3- Scheduled Caste – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- 4- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee 40/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 65/-
- 5- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
- 6- Dependents of the – According to the original category Freedom Fighters mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- 7- Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
- 8- Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online application through the UPPSC official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11th May 2016 to 10th June 2016.
- The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
- The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
- The date of calculation of age (except where indicated otherwise) is 1 July, 2016 st . The maximum age-limit shall be relaxable by years for the candidates belonging to five scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and employees of U.P. Govt.. In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be retired from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01-2011.
- After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
- Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
- In case of large number of applicants for the post/posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time.
- The original certificates are required for verification at the time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his passport size photograph attested by his head of department or head of the institution, where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
- Till the last date and time of the submission of the on-line application, it is must to click the ‘Submit Button’. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
- With regard to claims made in the ‘On-line Application’, the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/ certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be treated cancelled.
- 13.1 Higher Secondary/High School Certificate for proof of the age.
- 13.2 Proof of degree/diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications.
- 13.3 In the case of candidates physically handicapped, the certificate issued by the competent authority in the format-1 to the Govt. Order No. 18/1/2008-Ka-2-2008 dated 3 February rd 2008.
- 13.4 In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order No. – 22/21/1983-Ka-2 dated 28 November 1985. th
- 13.5 Under any reserved category/categories, for the confirmation of the claim for reservation, The caste certificate issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate (Executive)/City Magistrate/SDM/Tehsildar in the prescribed format prescribed under Govt. Order No. 22/16/92-TC-III/Ka- 2/2002 dated 22 October, 2008 in respect of candidates nd belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC.
- 13.6 Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped, Ex-servicemen and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category. In case of the women candidates, the certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
- The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
- In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son’s son/daughter’s son) and grand daughters (son’s daughter/daughter’s daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07-04-2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
- In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc. The Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examinations and selections.
- The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number.
- In case the candidates face any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
- Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of On-line application.