Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment 1647 Lecturers posts 2015 notification : Uttar Pradesh Public service commission invited online applications for the posts of 1647 assistant manager, Lecturers, Assistant statistical officer, Workshop instructor and other various posts in direct recruitment.
Name of Post:- Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturers, Workshop Instructor, Assistant manager
Eligibility:- Post graduate, MD, MS, ITI
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 - 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th April 2015
Assistant Statistical Officer:- 373 Posts
- Age Limit:- 21 to 40 Years (relaxation is age as per rules).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 - 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Postgraduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. (2) 'O' Level Diploma in Computer awarded by D.O.E.A.C.C. Society or at least one year Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized University/Institution. (3) Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
- Preferential:- Acandidate who has:- (1) served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, Or (2) Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Lecturers:- 376 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- M.D.(Anaesthesiology)/M.S.(Anaesthesiology) or an equivalent qualification as recognized by Medical Council of India. Three years teaching experience in the Subject in a recognized Medical College as Resident/Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor as Post graduate Student.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities (Only U.P. Domicile).
Application Fee:- after filling in the candidates registration ‘Format of the online application, the candidates shall procure the print out of the E-challan in duplicate. the E-challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of state bank of india or Punjab national Bank by the candidate according to his category. the fee will not be allowed to be deposit by any other mode except E-challan. the above fee, according to the category, is as under.
- Rs. 95/- Unreserved category (general category candidates)
- Rs. 95/- other backward category candidates.
- Rs. 55/- SC/ ST category candidates.
- Rs. 15/- Handicapped category candidates.
How to apply:- interested candidates should apply online through the official website of UPPSC - ups.up.nic.in from 17th March 2014 to 18th April 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|