VCRC recruitment 2016-17 notification 18 posts: VCRC Vector Control Research Centre invites application for the 18 post of Scientist.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 25th August 2016
Name of Post:- Scientist-C
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 61883/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 3 years experience in R&D in Health Research or teaching.
Name of Post:- Scientist-B
- Total no. of Posts:-16 Posts
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 58538/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBBS degree recognized by MCI.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificate in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate / Statement of marks), Experience send to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry-605006 on or before 25.08.2016.
- The selection to the post will be made by telephonic/personal Interview. Telephonic interview will be conducted on receipt of duly filled in applications. Intimation of date and time of interview over phone will be sent to the candidate to their e. mail, as and when application received. No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate for appearing interview.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the post under reserved category, as per Govt. of India norms.
- Age, educational qualification and experience will be relaxable for deserving person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- Qualification and experience should be from an organization of repute.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the selection.
- Person already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the post can download the application format given in the Centre’s Website of Vector Control Research Centre (www.vcrc.res.in). Filled in application duly affixing recent passport size photograph along with the self attested copies of certificates in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), Experience as mentioned under essential qualification and Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) must be submitted along with application and sent to the Director, Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry on or before 25th August 2016.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointments in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Appointment orders will be issued to the selected candidates on receipt of the funds from the funding agency to commence the project.