VECC recruitment 2016-17 notification 03 posts: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre invites application for the 03 posts of Stipendiary Trainees & Stenographer for person with Disabilities.
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainees, Stenographer|
|No of Post||03 posts|
|Last date to apply||15th November 2016|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Stipendiary Trainees (Physics & Engineering Draughting)
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 19 to 34 years for Physics 18 to 32 years for Engineering Draughting As on 15.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300/- Per Month for Stipendiary Trainees Physics & Rs.6200/- for Engineering Draughting
- Qualification:- Candidates with minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics/Computer Science OR SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus trade certificate of minimum 1 years duration in relevant trade from a recognized Institution.
Name of Post:- Stenographer Grade-III
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 37 years as on 15.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks Minimum speed in English of 30 words per minute & Knowledge of computer application, data entry & data Processing.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test.
How to apply offline for Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all the relevant documents, experience certificates & two recent size photograph send to Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064 so as to reach on or before 15.11.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15.11.2016
- a) The vacancies shown above are provisional. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time. VECC reserves the right to fill up all the posts or alter the number of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment and change the Centre of examination without any notice.
- b) Trade Test/Stenography Test of the candidates will be held in the office premises of this Centre.
- c) Reimbursement of travelling allowance for appearing in the Written Test/Trade Test/ Stenography Test will be made as per the extant rules.
- d) Candidate selected for the above mentioned posts are likely to be posted at VECC, Kolkata but are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- e) The nature of duties to be performed by the employees will involve working in round-the-clock shift duties including night shift, in operational plants and areas (applicable for post No.1 & 2).
- f) Persons who are appointed against the above posts, will be covered under the New Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide Notification No. F.No.5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 and orders issued thereon from time to time.
- g) Persons working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed above to the address given below, which should reach before the prescribed last date.
- h) Complete applications should be sent to the Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064 so as to reach on or before 15.11.2016. Contd.
- i) This advertisement is available on VECC, Kolkata Website at www.vecc.gov.in and candidate may download the Proforma for Application from this site.