VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital recruitment 2016-17 notification 177 posts: The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident on regular basis in the various specialities of this institution as per schedule and break up of vacancies as under.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Name of Post:- Senior Resident
- Total no. of Posts:-177 Posts
- Age Limit:- 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600-39100/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 6600/- Per Month
- Qualification:-The Candidate should possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (approved by MCI) in the concerned speciality after M.B.B.S. failing which MBBS with two years experience in a Govt. organization out of which one year in the concerned speciality.
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be made through written exam and no interview shall be conducted. Counselling will be done on the basis of merit score in written exam for the allotment of seats in various departments.
Application Fee:- Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for OBC candidates to be paid as demand draft in favour of Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi to be attached with the application. No Demand Draft required for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to apply:- Applicants should submit their application as per the prescribed format and along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents in support of their candidature for the post. One passport size photograph should also be appended. The application should reach Office of the Medical Superintendent, VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi-110029 (DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION- near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda, Safdarjung Hospital Branch) within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (including the date of advertisement)
Conditions of Recruitment:-
- Undertaking must be signed by the candidate.
- The institution will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with reference to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the last date of submission of application form in this institution.
- Candidate must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council/ Dental Council of India. Application cannot be considered without DMC/DCI certificate for both MBBS and PG.
- The tenure of Sr. Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Sr. Resident earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any Govt. of India/state government hospital. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which could be extended for a period of three years on an annual basis subject to the satisfactory work & conduct report from the concerned HOD.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time to time by the Govt. of India.
- The candidate who is already in Govt. service should submit No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of counselling.
- Inter – hospital /Institution transfer shall not be permitted.
- The candidate must bring following original certificates at the time of registration (a) Certificate in support of age (10th certificate) (b) Medical registration with DMC, DCI, or any State Registration for Dental Surgery candidate. (c). Mark sheets of MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / DNB / part I, II and final year. (d). Internship Completion Certificate. (e). MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Pass Certificate. (f). MCI/DCI Recognition certificate of PG.(g). SC/ ST/OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India. (h). Under graduate / Post graduate attempt certificate. (i). Experience certificate if any. (j). Valid address proof. (k). Copy of Aadhaar card, if available. **Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4-2016 by the competent authority of State/Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.
- All eligible candidates are requested to see visit hospital website for obtaining admit card or date of written examination.
- No correspondence shall be entertained after the last date of closing of application.
- Incomplete or un-signed application will be rejected and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- No separate call letters for counselling will be issued. Candidates are requested to visit official website (www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in) of this institution regularly for the date of counselling and any further notifications.
- List of eligible candidates and selected candidates will be displayed on the official website and notice board of Academic Section of this hospital.
- Tentative date of joining will be 10 days from the date of issue of the result.
- The offer of appointment will stand cancelled, if acceptance to the post has not been received within the stipulated time period and the post will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list.
- Application form in Annexure-I along with advertisement and Admit Card can be downloaded from our official website (www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in)
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|