WBPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 05 posts: Applications in the prescribed format given at the Commission’s website at http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in. are invited from Indian citizens and such other nationals as are declared eligible by Govt. of India for recruitment to the under mentioned post. The post is temporary but likely to be permanent.
Advertisement Number:- 19/2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Principal|
|No of Post||05 posts|
|Last date to apply||02nd November 2016|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Principal
- Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years as on 01.01.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000-40500/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Master‘s degree in any schooling subjects from a recognized university; M.Ed. or B.Ed. of a recognized University or Institution, or Bachelor’s degree in Teaching of a recognized University or Institution, or Post-Graduate Basic Training of any Teachers’ Training Institute recognized by the National Council of Teachers’ Education; Having experience of at least ten years continuous service as teacher in an English Medium High or Higher Secondary School recognized by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education/West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education/Indian Council of Secondary Education.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Written Exam and Interview.
Application Fee:- For all categories of post Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to apply online for West Bengal Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 05.10.2016 to 02.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 05.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 02.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Online: 02.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Offline: 03.11.2016
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|