Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following posts under various Departments, selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011.
Name of Post:- Inspector, MDO, research investigator, Fishery extension officer
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7100 - 37600/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Inspector Backward Classes welfare (group – B):- 331 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not below 20 years and not more than 32 years as on the 1st January 2014.
- Qualification:- Must possess a degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. Must have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required in case of Nepali speaking candidates from hill areas of the District of Darjeeling).
Fishery extension officer:- 40 Posts
- Age Limit:- Not more than 32 years on the 1st day of January 2014. Upper age limit is relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under the Government of West Bengal or Government of India and also for exceptionally well qualified experienced candidates in the relevant field.
- Qualification:- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University. Knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic resources and Fishing Harbours in West Bengal. Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal,
- by 3 years for BC - A and BC - B candidates of West Bengal,
- upto 37 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40% and above),
- by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
- DATE OF BIRTH as recorded in MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT ADMIT CARD / CERTIFICATE will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of Age.
Application Fee:- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount - Rs. 220/-) only. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification. No exemption of fees is available to the SC / ST / BC-A / BC-B candidates of other states.
How to apply:- APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED ONLY THROUGH ONLINE WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER & COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in TO 19TH JANUARY, 2015 (UPTO 4.00 P.M.). NO APPLICATION SHALL BE RECEIVED AFTER THE LAST DATE AND TIME FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
Check Govt Jobs 2017 according to your qualification
|10th Pass govt jobs 2017||12th Pass govt jobs 2017||Graduation govt jobs 2017|
|iti govt jobs 2017||Diploma govt jobs 2017||Post graduation govt jobs 2017|