West Central Railway recruitment 2016-17 notification 204 posts: West Central Railway invites application for the 204 posts of Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
West Central Railway Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Post||204 posts|
|Last date to apply||09th December 2016|
|Job Location||Kota (Rajasthan)|
West Central Railway free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Posts:-204 Posts
- Fitter:- 37 Posts
- Electrician:- 89 Posts
- Welder:- 13 Posts
- Pinter:- 07 Posts
- Mason:- 03 Posts
- Carpenter:- 01 Post
- Machinist:- 05 Posts
- Turner:- 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant:- 01 Post
- COPA:- 14 Posts
- Crane Operator:- 02 Posts
- Plumber:- 05 Posts
- Draftsman:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- As per Rules
- Qualification:- Candidates have passed Matriculation Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10+2 system and must possess ITI (NCVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on High School Marks & ITI Marks.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.170/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Categories candidates: Application Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for West Central Railway exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.mponline.gov.in from 11.11.2016 to 09.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 11.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 09.12.2016