West Central Railway recruitment 2016-17 notification 33 posts: West Central Railway invites application for the 33 posts of Trade Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in Divisional Railway Manager Office Personal Branch Bhopal.
West Central Railway Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Post||33 posts|
|Last date to apply||09th December 2016|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
West Central Railway free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Posts:-33 Posts
- Fitter:- 10 Posts
- Electrician:- 05 Posts
- Welder:- 03 Posts
- Machinist:- 03 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic:- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 15 to 24 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- As per Rules
- Qualification:- Candidates have passed Matriculation Examination with 50% marks or its equivalent or 10th Class pass under 10 + 2 system and must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on High School Marks and ITI Marks.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.170/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Online.
How to apply online for West Central Railway exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website www.mponline.gov.in from 03.10.2016 to 09.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 03.10.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 09.12.2016